What's inside? A great big THANKS!
Hey, Bloggy Boot Campers! I came home from San Diego fired up to get my web site up and running, and it's finally here! And since a big part of that enthusiasm came from YOUR encouragement and support - that's right, I saw those nice things you were Tweeting! - I wanted to send out a big Thank You, and offer you the closest thing a writer has to 'swag.'
I would be happy to look over your blog for content suggestions, or to read and offer feedback on something you've written, or do any one thing you see here at my site. If you live in Las Vegas, that even includes speaking to your group, team, or class about writing!
Just send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, and put "BBC Swag" in the subject line. Then tell me how I can help you with your writing or blog content, and I'll do it!
This offer ends April 15, so act quickly! We can continue working on your project past April 15, but that's the date I'll pull this post from my site.
- Please keep blog posts, essays, or short stories to under 1,500 words, and include them either in the body of the email or as attachments that can be opened with Microsoft Word 2010.
- If you're looking for line editing of a book or collection of stories, I'll do up to 5 pages - double spaced, 12 pt. Times New Roman. Send these as an attachment that can be opened with Microsoft Word 2010.
- If you'd like content evaluation on your web site, please include any concerns you already have.
- Copywriting services: I can provide up to 500 words of content for anything you need - a brochure, a home-page blog post, etc. I can also proof read what you already have.
- Speaking: I will travel up to 30 miles from my home in NW Las Vegas, and can speak for 30 minutes on the same subject I presented at BBC. I'll even bring that groovy power point!
- Guest posting: I would also be happy to do a 500 word guest post on your blog on the subject of writing, journaling, blogging, story telling, and so forth.
image courtesy Salvatore Vuono